Following rules are framed in order to ensure library to be enjoyed by all the patrons who want to make use of it.
1. Patrons shall not interfere with other patrons' use of the library or with library employees' performance of their duties.
2. Damage to library property is not allowed
In support of these two basic rules, the following are not allowed/permitted in the library: eating; sleeping; shouting; running; pushing; putting feet on furniture; throwing any object; talking or singing loudly; using personal electronic equipment audible to others; harassing either verbally, or physically, any staff, person or patron etc.
BEHAVIOR IN THE LIBRARY
1. Consumption of food and drinks is not permitted in the Library.
2. No bags, umbrellas, parcels, etc except files and note books may be brought into the Library. Adequate storage facilities have been provided at the entrance to the Library.
3. On leaving the Library, all users are required to produce for inspection all books and items taken out of the Library.
4. Silence must be observed strictly in the Library.
5. Reservation of seats is not permitted. Books and other articles left for any length of time on chairs and tables may be removed by the library staff.
6. Users must be decently dressed and conduct themselves properly in the Library.
7. The Library staff on duty has the right to request a user to leave the premises if he is found to be violating any of the Library rules.
8. The Chief Librarian is empowered to withhold Library facilities for any infringement of these rules.
9. The Chief Librarian may amend the Library Rules and Regulations as and when necessary.